Wednesday, October 9, 2013

LIFE AS WE KNOW IT T HIS WEEK

So another week of thoughts, ramblings and life in general.  You know people always tell me "you do too much, you're too nice".  Is that really possible? 

I guess I've never understood that cause when you have relationships and friends aren't you supposed to do what you can to help them, bless them, make life easier, whatever?   Joyce Meyers once said don't bless people when God tells you to, bless them unless he tells you not to.  But lately I am learning that if you put yourself out there and work hard to build relationships, yes you really can do too much as it affects future relationships. If you do what you can to bless people and then the friendships or relationships fall by the way side through no fault of yours, you will always think "I'm not helping anyone again" so are we better to not lend a hand, loan a dollar or otherwise give of ourselves?

How do you resolve this in your life?  I have people I have said here take this and pay me whenever and never gotten paid, so do you not help the next one that needs a little time to pay?  I have "firneds" I only see when I call and say how about dinner, my treat.  Yet, the phone rarely rings and when it does I hear can you do me a favor.  Of course I don't mind but is that a friendship or someone that sees you as a source?  I have people in my life that I do all I can to make life better.  Maybe that isn't much but it's all I can do whether it's provide a meal, help with the housework, do your taxes, loan a computer or simply be there when the phone rings yet there are a few of them that I have begun to realize are simply aquaintances, not friends.  

So do you have a friend you've put aside cause of more important things or life got busy?  Call them today and remind them how important they are in your life.  One day you will wake up and they will be gone and you had no time to tell them that.

So that concludes this weeks ramblings.  See you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment