Thursday, June 6, 2013

No quilts ready

No quilts ready as it's been a busy week so just thought I'd post a rambling instead.  Decided I'd try a glass of wine each night and see if that helped me relax my neck enough to sleep and doc says it will help my "little high" chlosterol.  So now to find a wine I like - never was much of a wine drinker.  Luckily I have friends that are, so whatever I don't like I can pass along to them and it's not wasted. 

A friend recommend Nakedwines.com.  You get a great price, can see other members reviews and they deliver right to your door.  Gotta love that.  Arrived yesterday and I decided to try the Fletcher Shiraz.  Discovered that one to be a bit astringent and dry for my taste so I'll pass it along to Karen.  Gonna try a white tonight and see how I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment