Monday, June 9, 2014

SEWING ROOM MORE PICS

So here is my lateral put back where it belongs along with the fabric folded and placed back.  I had forgotten I ordered boards to roll the fabric on so I guess I'll have to do this all over again when they arrive.  The plastic pouches on first shelf are projects I have precut and are ready to sew.   I just place the cut strips in package with pattern and I can start anytime.  Sorry can't get second pic to rotate.  If you see me buying more fabric, slap me.  This in insane.   before you ask, yes those boxes are full of fabric.

But I digress.  As I mentioned, I have a new sister so I need to get finished playing with paint, finish up my prayer quilt and make her and hubby a quilt. You can't have a sister with no quilt.



No comments:

Post a Comment