Monday, June 9, 2014


Well after thinking about that jelly race quilt I decided to give it a try.  Friday night after dinner I pulled out a halloween jelly roll I had from Moda.  After sewing the strips end to end I spent and extra 5 minutes trimming the excess.  Video said not to bother but I didn't want to deal with extra bulk.  After that and discounting time to wind bobbins, it really did take about an hour.  I will go back and add a border but that is just personal preference.   Can't say I like the picture but in person when finished it was pretty cute.  I'll try one in florals next.

No comments:

Post a Comment