Tuesday, September 17, 2013

What I've Finished in 2013 Without Buying Fabric

The pictures are all here on my blog but I decided to look at what, if anything, I finished this year without buying fabric.

There's a Riley Blake finished that used up a lot of scraps - total bought = zero
I made a pinwheel quilt for Bobbie and only had to buy 1 yard for the borders
We have the "presidential" carpenter star and all I bought was the panel for the backing - the rest was stash
I made a floral Magic Tile and only purchased the border fabric in 2013
And the Suzette pattern - kinda counts as I bought the fabric in Dec 2012
Next was the black and batik Slide Show - 100% stash
The Christmas Log cabin - sorry that doesn't make the list - I bought all of that in 2013
My Christmas Churn Dash is the same - all that was bought in 2013
The Noah's Arc baby quilt - nope bought in 2013
My white and batik Slide Show - all stash except a yard for the border
Yellow Evening Star for the missions raffle - half bought in 2013 would be fair to say
The purple Evening Star is 100% stash
Kenetha's batik dresden was all from my stash

Wow I'm making a bigger dent in that stash than I thought.  I also donated a huge comforter bag of quilt fabric to a teacher for an art class.  How come that stash isn't getting any smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment