Monday, June 10, 2013

PICTURES COMING TONIGHT

Well it's been a while since I had quilts finished but I have one done and one other almost out the door.  With my neck and shoulder out of whack and the machine issues, I guess I'm in slow gear.  Ms. Evelyn's quilt (Suzette pattern) was finished last night and Ms. Bobbie's (scrappy one) will be done by tomorrow night.  I'll post the pics asap.

The Juki tech mounted the new 2010 on my frame and I'm working on backing for 2 more then I can pin one on and test it out.  Supposed to be all set and ready to go.  I have a carpenter star in red, white & blues and an Evening Star in purples that just need backing made.  Then I'm off to make Jessica's baby quilt (he's 6 months old now) then a dresden bloom for a friend. 

Doctor says lay off using rulers and cutters for a while but I have way too much fabric to quit now.  I need and assistnat to cut patterns for me.  Know anyone that wants free quilt lessons in exchange for cutting mine?  LOL wouldn't that be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment