Wednesday, December 29, 2010

TOTO WE'RE NOT IN FLORIDA ANYMORE

Ok are we still in Florida? I laughed at clients that told me I'd be much colder when I bought my new house because I moved "north". Thats nuts it's only 30 minutes north and a little inland. Well I wasn't laughing this am. It was 24 degrees when I left for work. I just check it with the sun up and shining it's only 27. I actually had to scrape ice off my windshield this am. That was a first. Welcome to Zephryhills. But then I looked at the weather forecast and realized, yes we're still in Florida. Last night was in the low 20's with todays high in low 50's. Friday, Satruday and Sunday it's forecast for mid 50's at night and low to mid 70's during the day. What's that old phrase in Florida? Don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes.

To all my northern firends that are gonna email and tell me it's warm here, don't bother. I could never live where they have snow in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment