Friday, July 2, 2010

PICTURES SOON I PROMISE

Looking at my posts here it looks like I've been getting nothing accomplished quilt wise. But I have been working on it slowly. I actually have 4 quilts almost ready for posting. They are quilted and the binding in the process. I usually add the first half of the binding then Kathy does the hand sewing part for me. I gave her 3 last night to sew and I'm working on a 4th so I should have pictures soon. That will be 4 UFO's out of my closet.

I also have the quilt top that I did with the Tumbaweeds online Austrialia quilt group. I participated in a round robin and just remembered I have it back and need to baste and quilt it. It really came out pretty. I'll hopefully get to that next week so I'll have 5 photos coming soon.

I did decide that nothing else gets cut till some of the UFO's are finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment