Tuesday, September 15, 2009

MESSED UP MAGIC TILE

As you know I messed up the fabrics for the magic tile I wanted to raffle. But last night I decided to use some of them for a Christmas gift anyway. I only messed up 2 blocks so I think I'll still take 9 of them, put them together then add 2 borders to make it large enough. Then maybe I'll take that one leftover 10th block and make it into a tote bag. Who knows.

In the long run it worked out well. I decided to auction off two quilts since people have such varied taste. I did one all in browns/reds/greens and one pink/burgandy/black. The brown one I finished last night so I'll post a picture asap. Both are stunning but the pink/black one I had to pray hard to give that up for a raffle. It should be finished by weekend so I'll post it as soon as done also.

No comments:

Post a Comment