Tuesday, September 15, 2009

GOT AN OPINION?

I planned to raffle 2 quilts at out ladies benevolence fundraiser in December. I had an idea but haven't asked our pastor yet as I can't decide how I feel. I was thinking of offering raffle tickets for one of the quilts to just the ladies attending that evening and the second one maybe offering tickets via a flyer at church, on the event blog site, word of mouth and at the event.

I thought of the idea as we only have seating during the event for 80 women including hostesses. Therefore you limit your ticket sales to 80 women. So if we had one that was offered at the event as well as outside the event we could possibly increase our ticket sales quite a bit. But then I wondere if the ladies would be upset if the winner drawn was someone not present at the event.

So what does everyone else think?

No comments:

Post a Comment