Friday, May 1, 2009

CRAZY CURVES UNVEILED


Here's the photo of my crazy curve quilt (sorry about the rug on the edges - photography isn't my greatest skill). I am not happy with the decision to quilt the outside of the circles on one row and inside the circles on the next. While it basically looks okay I wanted it to look amazing. I just couldn't make up my mind what to do with it. It's been in the closet awaiting quilting for a few months now so I figured just get it done.

This will give me 4 finished for 2009 and it will be staying with me. The back of my couch has been waiting on a quilt. It's not pictured here but I'll be putting a purple/pink batik binding on later this month. Next I'll be quilting a comfort quilt done in florals for Faith Quilters and then hopefully my pink and green Weaver Fever. Neither of these are in the "no buy" section but the fabric was not purchased this year.

By the way I heard Holly's puzzle box quilt arrived in Minnesaota today. Hope she loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment