Monday, April 27, 2009

Crazy Curves Disappointment

I decided after months of debating to finally quilt my batik crazy curves. I've put if off because I tend to give them away once finished and I really liked this one and becasue I couldn't decide how to quilt it.

After a couple of months of that I decided to free motion inside the circles on one row and outside on the next row as I really love the meandering quilting. Needless to say I was not really satisfied when I finished. I think the overall quilting is not a compliment to the design of the quilt. However it's not like you can do it over. Since it's for me it'll will be fine but I wish it had come out nicer. I'll post a pic once I get the binding on. That was a struggle also but I decided on a lavender batik. Once it's posted let me kno what you think.

Lets hope the next is better - I'm going to try a stitch in the ditch for ther first time.

1 comment:

  1. I find it hard to believe that any quilt you make would be less than spectacular. I'll be waiting for the picture.

    aunt hazel

    ReplyDelete