Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Latest Finished Quilt


Here is a picture of the red, black and white quilt I designed for a charity raffle in September. I think the colors came out simply stunning. I started out with the idea of a rail fence and it just progressed from there.


It broke my heart to hear the quilt was never raffled and they have disbanded the group so since I have it back still in in's original storage bag I've decided to try and sell t since it's Christmas time. I've never entertained selling a quilt before since I just fel like it's almost impossible to sell something for all the hours you have involved. Too many "Made In China" qults out there for $50. So anyway, I've listed it on Anne's company bulletin board and we'll see if anything happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment