Friday, December 5, 2008

December 5, 2008

Well as you can see from the Faithquilter's blog the ladies have been busy. I, sorry to say, have no finished projects to post. I seem to be in a funk lately. I have so many ideas running around and some many I want to do that I felt a little overwhelmed. I had to stop and remind myself that I have no deadline.

I have finished Amy's rubber duck top and will be quilting that this weekend. I also have one for Vickie and one for Amy that will be quilted in the next 2 weeks for Christmas.

Then I wll finally be finishing Auntie Hazel's log cabin. She is visiting in January and I need to have it ready to go home with her. I sure hope she likes the colors and layout - I have struggled a long time with the fabric choices. We shall see - they are already cut and sewn so can't change them now.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment