Monday, August 11, 2014

FINALLY THE LIVING ROOM IS FINISHED

Now that the Dd has moved to her own home, I've been trying since March to decide what and how I want to decorate my house.  It's something I have no talent with.  That 29 foot living room just doesn't look right no matter what I do.  It's all a lot of empty space that looks like a flea market find.  So here it is finished.  I decided to make a living room/dining room combo which is how the house was originally built before the add on's.  It allowed me to make the dining room into my quilt room and the sewing room into an actual spare bedroom.   I really like the new look and all I had to add was a new love seat.  I just finished the quilt that will go on the wall behind the dining table so I hope to get that hung soon.  Not sure why the carpet always looks purple but it's actually chocolate.

.


No comments:

Post a Comment