Friday, May 9, 2014

JUST MORE PRETTY FLOWERS

Here is an Amarillys (spelling is way wrong) that I planted a few years ago and never bloomed till now.  I had forgotten about the bulb and planted some princess flowers which are now 6 feet high.  Just noticed last week this popped up under it.

The second one is a bromeliad a neighbor gave me.  I think the plant is driving her crazy.  She has a lot of plants and when she gave me this mentioned that it only blooms once a year.  She babies all her plants and she can't believe I just leave them to fend for themselves except for water if it's really dry.  She keeps checking on this plant telling me it's too dry, needs bigger pot, etc.  I think it makes her crazy that in 6 months I had this is the 3rd time it's bloomed.



No comments:

Post a Comment