Tuesday, July 24, 2012

ALS FINISHED FOR 2012

Unfortunately I ran out of time and had to ship my ALS quilts this past weekend.  All donations have to be in Virginia Beach by July 30.  I wasn't able to finish the 10 I wanted but I did get the 8 posted here finished and mailed in.   They will arrive there tomorrow.   8 people will receive quilts in memory of my dad.

This week I am working on quilts for a husband and wife I love dearly and have been struggling with a lot of things lately.  Nothing reminds you that you are loved like a quilt.  I am also finishing up the piecing on a queen size for a quilters swap then I'm ready to set to quilting all the tops.  I can't believe how many have accumulated while I was working on the ALS quilts.

In my closet waiting now are 2 for Gaylene, my veggie quilt, 2 of my my round robins, Shannon's halloween one, one tablerunner for Peggy, one I can't remember and I'll be adding the 2 for the couple I mentioned and the 1 from the swap.    Between this and studying for school I'll keep busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment