Monday, August 22, 2011


I did get 2 tops for Linda and two for Robin quilted this past 2 weeks. I also quilted one for myself but am not too happy with it. I decided to practice hearts and flowers and they aren't done too well so it kind of ruined the overall look of the quilt. It's a shame cause I really liked the quilt and was making it for me for the holidays. As soon as I add the binding I'll post a picture here.

I also have a soldier quilt due this week I haven't started and have several more planned. I better get these purses finished. They are fun to see how the colors work out though.

No comments:

Post a Comment