Friday, June 10, 2011

NEWS

Well wish me luck as I'm starting on a new adventure. I'm going to try my hand at FMQ on a frame instead of using the machine table top. I ordered a new Grace Start Right Frame and Juki 2000 combo. I taught myself to free motion quilt on my table top machine and taught myself a few different stitches so hopefully I can learn this. Jean needs to get busy and get me some tops ready to quilt. I'll let you know how it goes.

By the way quilted 2 tops this week so should have pictures in next few days when I finish the binding.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to hear what you think about this frame and machine. I looked at the Grace frame in Paducah, but it had a Janome machine on it. I've been considering this frame for a while, just not sure about a machine yet.

    ReplyDelete