Tuesday, June 22, 2010

JUNE QUILTS

It's hard to believe I had no quilt finished to post for May. However I did get 1 quilted for a Lakeland group of friends who wanted it for one of the members that had a stroke. We each made a part of the quilt. I did the center then quilted the finished top. It came out very nice.

I was also able to get one of my tops and two of Kathy's quilted. I'll post mine here as soon as I can get the binding added. I am trying to quilt some of the tops I have finished prior to moving on with new projects. However every time I try I realize I need another quilt instead of finishing those.

This week I finished and delivered one I needed for a baby shower and now I want to see if it's possible to make one for a member of our church before 4th July. Last July 4th I made one for the 3 active military church members but the one young man was deployed the week before July 4th so I missed him and donated his quilt. He is back this week so I wanted to see if I could get him one finished. We shall see. I also have a house warming gift overdue by a couple of months and a red/white & blue one I need to replace for someone in Minnesota as his quilt was lost in shipping. Funny with all t his to do and I haven't sewn in 2 weeks.

As soon as I get a picture of the baby quilt I'll post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment