Tuesday, May 5, 2009

WORLD BLOCK SWAP

Well I tried something new today. I signed up for a world block swap. I hope I understood the directions but if not I'm sure they'll be glad to help me out. Quilters are always so much nicer than the average folk.

In this swap I'll make a block and send it to the next in line. She will make a block she thinks looks nice with it, sew them together and send it along to the next. This keeps going thru 20 members so after # 20 it's back to me with 20 blocks all joined together and made by 20 different people. Since there are 20 in the swap they'll also send me theirs and I'll add a block of my choice. Boy I'm glad I bought that accucut Go Cutter. Sounds like I'm going to be busy. I'll keep you posted and put pics and the blocks as they come to me and what I added.

3 comments:

  1. I signed up too. Sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed up also...should be lots of fun!
    I had trouble posting here...it wouldn't accept Google...I'm not anonymous. I'm Anita in Florida LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad all of you have joined. It will be fun.

    ReplyDelete