Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Monday - Oct 20, 2008

Well I just got back from a very enlightening retreat. It's called a 3 Day Encounter With Jesus. Boy was it. I feel re-filled.

So what's next in the quilt world? Well I have about half the blocks done for Hazel's Log Cabin. I won't post a picture here as she's nosy and she'll check. She wants that picture bad. I'll have to put that on hold a little while as I need to finish Amy and Cathy a baby quilt by November 1 then it's back to the log cabin. I guess as soon as I can get that together I'll work my way further down the list. I have a couple of others I want to work on but I would also like to get a few more comfort quilts ready as well.

1 comment:

  1. You're darn right I'll check! Get your rear in gear and let's see something.

    from the frozen north
    hazel

    ReplyDelete